HAT MASTER BALKANS
10-18 October 2020 – 1st Edition
THE ACADEMY OF ADVENTOURING HAS BORN
Birth of HAT MASTER BALKANS, the Academy of Adventurism signed HAT, an event that takes the world of HAT out of national borders and launches the MASTER CHALLENGE, a new participation formula that, maintaining the spirit of tourism, adds moments of challenge for the participants.
A journey through beautiful and unexplored places that, in mid-October, will bring 50 drivers, by invitation only, from Trieste to Tirana, to test their best driving and navigation skills. A rather difficult circuit reserved for experienced bikers looking for new horizons, new experiences and new limits.
Each rider will be able to take part in the new Master Challenge formula, a strictly personal challenge to the course and its traps, with no general or particular ranking, where the qualities of perseverance in driving and precision in navigation will be rewarded.
A new event in the panorama of adventure tourism, where the difficulties will not be on the type of tracks, on mostly smooth and moderately easy roads, but where it will be necessary above all to show endurance and respect for the course over particularly long distances.
An unmissable event for true lovers of the discipline.
The best drivers will get the MASTER OF ADVENTOURING.
HAT MASTER BALKANS IN PILLS
- Dates: October 10-18
- From Trieste to Tirana, 2000 km, about 70% off-road, 6 days, 8 nations
- Closed number with 50 participants, by invitation
- MASTER CHALLENGE: new formula (individual or in pairs) with passage controls and deadlines
- Objective: to obtain the “Master of Adventouring”.
- Position and passages of the participants found “live” via a GPS tracker
From February 17, 2020 – Opening of the registration application with waiting list
Until 30 March 2020 – Priority acceptance reserved for those who have participated in at least one edition of HAT EXTREME or by direct invitation of the organisers.
From 15 April 2020 – Opening of the waiting list with acceptance of bookings until places are sold out (40)
- Departure/arrival: Trieste/Tirana
- Date: 10 – 17 October 2020
- Duration: 6 stages
- Nations crossed: Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo.
- Participation: limited to 50 drivers, with selection of organizers
- Route length: about 2000 km (daily average 350 km)
- Route navigation: GPS tracks with way point sections, delivered during the event
- Type of route: sliding dirt tracks in undergrowth and on open, unmarked plains
- Average speed: 30 to 35 km/h (moving)
- Driving time: 10 – 12 hours/day approx.
Average temperature: around 15°.
Total KM: 2005
From Trieste to Tirana off-road
4-stroke motorbike, > 400cc (except for special exceptions), range min. 150 km
Challenging level courses
€ 2,000 per pilot
By invitation – write to firstname.lastname@example.org