Hardalpitour HAT Sanremo-Sestriere
4-6 September 2020 – 12^ Edition
THE BIGGEST ADVENTOURING EVENT
It reaches its 12th edition the legendary HARDALPITOUR that, thanks to the constant participation of about 500 motorcyclists from over 15 countries, can be defined as the biggest Adventouring event in Europe. The departure will be once again from Sanremo, a place particularly appreciated by participants and companions, especially foreigners, who find reasons of interest and entertainment in this seaside town: from sandy beaches to the famous Casino, to the elegant shops of the historic center. Also renewed the collaboration with the Casino of Sanremo, which will host the participants in its theatre for the HAT Night and the briefing.
The Piazzale Dapporto (former Station), close to the sea, will host the HAT Village with the starting stage and the stands of the many partners of the event, welcoming the gathering of the many participants.
HARDALPITOUR HAT IN PILLS:
– Dates: 4-6 September
– 500 participants
– 3 courses with different levels: Extreme, Classic and Discovery
– Extreme 100: 100% Extreme, 100 participants (closed number), 900 km
– Vintage Formula for immatricoalte bikes before 1984 (new)
– From 900 to 450 km of which about 50% off-road
– Garmin Challenge: new navigation challenge
The EXTREME version, with places limited to 100 participants, will start on Friday night and will end, simultaneously with the CLASSIC and DISCOVERY versions, in Sestriere on Sunday afternoon. A real journey lasting about 40-42 hours, on a route of about 900 km that the drivers will travel independently, relying on the skills and resources of the group, and being able to take advantage of the logistic support of the indicated refreshment points and an indoor stop/rest point.
The VINTAGE version will start on Saturday morning from Sestriere and will finish on Saturday evening in Cuneo, at the same time as the other three versions.
The DISCOVERY version of this 12th HARDALPITOUR edition will last two days and it will be possible to participate both individually and in groups of two. The route of the first day will coincide with that of the Classic, with arrival on Saturday evening in Cuneo. The restart will take place on Sunday morning on part of the route of the Classic, with arrival in Sestriere on Sunday afternoon, the ncontemporanea with the other participants at the HAT. It is the right occasion for those who want to approach the HAT world for the first time and want to experience the atmosphere of the trip without the commitment of the guide for 24 consecutive hours.
The route of the various versions will present some variations compared to the last edition with new stretches and new locations crossed.
There will be awards and prizes for participants based on age (e.g. “the youngest participant” and “the least young but most experienced”), distance of origin and other requirements.
The MARATHON Certificate will be confirmed, reserved to those who will have respected all the passages at the checkpoints and will have covered the entire route.
For participants under 21 years of age at the time of registration there is a discount on the participation fee that you will find on the registration form.
The HARDALPITOUR is an event registered in the AICS Adventouring Calendar.
Friday 4th September
- 09:00 a.m.: Start of the event with meeting in SANREMO
- From 12:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.: EXTREME participants check-in and event-pack collection
- From 02:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.: check-in participants CLASSIC, DISCOVERY and VINTAGE with pick up event-pack
- From 7:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m. Dinner of HAT EXTREME participants at the Casino Theatre
- From 09:00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.: Hat Night and Briefing at the Casino Theatre for all participants
- 11:00 p.m.: Departure EXTREME at Piazzale Dapporto
Saturday 5th September
- From 09:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: HAT Village at Piazzale Dapporto
- From 10:00 am to 11:00 am: departure DISCOVERY and VINTAGE
- From 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.: lunch at covered structure
- From 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: departure CLASSIC at Piazzale Dapporto
- From 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: arrival in CUNEO at the restaurant with dinner.
- From 10.00 p.m.: start of CLASSIC and EXTREME
Sunday 6th September
- From 11:00 a.m.: opening HAT Village in SESTRIERE
- From 12 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.: arrival in SESTRIERE at Piazzale KANDAHAR: term HAT DISCOVERY, CLASSIC and EXTREME.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.: pick up at the ATL SESTRIERE CASA OLIMPIA premises.
- From 05:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.: award ceremony for participants representing the categories that have concluded the event and closing 12a HARDALPITOUR
HAT Extreme starts Friday 4th Sept – 920 km – two nights ride (70% off-road)
HAT Classic starts Saturday 5th Sept – 580 km – one night ride (60% off-road)
HAT Discovery starts Saturday 5th Sept – 450 km – stop / overnight free (40% off-road)
HAT Vintage pstarts Saturday 6th Sept – 200 km (40% off-road)
Mono and multi-cylinders motorbikes weight over 150 kgs (As per Adventouring AICS rules)
The individual amount for participant (team of 3-4 riders) starts from € 150
To attent Hardalpitour you need to be registrered at OVER2000RIDERS Association